* Under the Rules and Regulations of this company, our guards must, especially at any sites whereby one guard relieves another, be present at the site 15 minutes before the actual time in order to get a thorough run down of the site.
* Both the incoming guard and the outgoing guard must call the office to talk with the dispatcher to prevent any gimmick of going home early and leaving the post or site open.
* We do not tolerate any dishonesty and games in our business.
* Sites where many guards work the same shift, there would be a shift supervisor.
* Every guard would have a radio to enable the dispatcher from our office to talk with each of them individually.
* Security uniforms must always be worn pressed and clean when on duty.
* Shined black shoes, black socks, and plain buckle belt with a plain buckle must be worn.
* Our guards must be neat, well groomed and have their hair well trimmed.
* They all must be photographed and issued an identification card which must be worn at all time while on duty
It is imperative that our security guards follow the rules and regulations of our clients as well as our own. Our regulations are as follows:
* Guards must never possess, or be under the influence of drugs or alcohol while on duty
* No visitors, friends or relatives are ever allowed on job sit
* Never leave the job site unless properly relieved
* Guards must call our office in advance of lateness or absence, so that a replacement can be sent to the job site
Please E-mail Us with Your Resume to email@example.com for applying this job .
- Over 18 Years Old
- Must Have Valid Driver License
- Current & Valid California Guard Card
- Past 2 years driving Record From DMV.
- Pass Employment Verification, background check ,
- Pass drug screening test
- Previous Security Experience For at list 1 Year.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Write and Speak Fluent English
- Ability to stand or walk for long periods of time outdoors and indoors
- Reliable transportation to work site .
- Flexible Day / Evening / Overnight / Weekends